Helpful Parent & Leader Resources
There is a lot of information about scouting and sometimes it may feel that you are trying to drink for a fire hydrant. Don't worry, we all have been there and understand. Below are some helpful resources and documents to help for new parents or even seasoned leaders.
**Important Information About Medical Forms:
- They must be provided to the unit leader when you arrive to your event.
- They will be given back to you at the end of the event or they will be shredded.
- You must complete a new one for EVERY OUTING.
- EVERY PERSON IN ATTENDANCE MUST HAVE ONE...not just scouts.
- A photocopy of your current insurance card must be attached if applicable.
- NO MEDICAL FORMS MAY BE TRANSMITTED ELECTRONICALLY.
We are considered a "waist-up unit" which means we only require the uniform shirt with the required patches, the appropriate rank neckerchief and slide, and belt to hold all their belt loops they will earn during their Cub Scouting years.